The Minneola City Council will host a hybrid city council meeting on Zoom and at Minneola City Hall on April 21, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend and participate in the meeting. (Please note that public access to the council chambers at City Hall will be limited to 10 people.)
To use Zoom, join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Please click this URL to join: https://zoom.us/s/95088019684?pwd=dGtZcnRzTlAvV0krMS9DL3ZyMmN6UT09
Or join by phone:
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 950 8801 9684
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aNdCmwOQX
- Log in at least 10 minutes early.
- For best sound quality, use your phone for audio rather than your computer.
- All attendees will be muted upon entry.
- On your Zoom screen, look for the hand icon to "raise your hand" if you want to ask a question, and the meeting host will unmute your sound.
- Questions may also be asked through the question and answer tab.