The Information Technology Department will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, in order to achieve the City of Minneola's mission and to provide the most up to date information available to the community.
To meet this mission we will:
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services to all areas of the City.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the City through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the City's enterprise networks to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support all administrative functions.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Provide capabilities including the ability to develop and manage the distribution through software, the Web and other telecommunications technologies City programs, products and services both within the City.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the City through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
- Provide fast & reliable access to all information systems.
|Ramon A. Flores||Director of Information Technology||(352) 394-3598 ext 151|